Bowlingdigital's 2010 BWC - Men's Championship: Third and deciding game
Published by Bowlingdigital
at 11/03/2010 13:10
The men's championship match of the 46th QubicaAMF Bowling World Cup between No. 1 seed Matte Miller, England and No. 2 seed Michael Schmidt, Canada went the distance as both players traded wins over the first two games. The Englishman won the first game in best-of-three format 246-205 but Schmidt, who was looking for his second World Cup title after 2005, leveled the match with a 212-207 win in game #2 to force a deciding third game.
* If you are new to TubeEncore, please refer to instruction to find out all the features of this website.
Do you know Youtube doesn't replay videos automatically?
Visit TubeEncore.com or replace "youtube" by "tubeencore" in a YouTube video URL to:
- Replay the video automatically.
- Select auto replay the whole video or any portion of it.
- Download the video.
- Share the video to your friend in the easiest way.
- Search and replay other Youtube videos.