Published by JPLnews
at 08/06/2012 23:58
The Curiosity Mars Descent Imager (MARDI) captured the rover's descent to the surface of the Red Planet. The instrument shot 4 fps video from heatshield separation to the ground.
* If you are new to TubeEncore, please refer to instruction to find out all the features of this website.
Do you know Youtube doesn't replay videos automatically?
Visit TubeEncore.com or replace "youtube" by "tubeencore" in a YouTube video URL to:
- Replay the video automatically.
- Select auto replay the whole video or any portion of it.
- Download the video.
- Share the video to your friend in the easiest way.
- Search and replay other Youtube videos.