Candle Vs Subwoofer
Published by Johnny Byrns
at 02/22/2011 03:15
In an older episode of Mythbusters, they tested if you can put out a candle with sound. First, they tested high frequencies, which did nothing. Then they tested low frequencies, which put out the fire. They found that 114 Hz is the frequency to match. When I tested that here, it did nothing. I found the sweet spot at 90Hz.
* If you are new to TubeEncore, please refer to instruction to find out all the features of this website.
Do you know Youtube doesn't replay videos automatically?
Visit TubeEncore.com or replace "youtube" by "tubeencore" in a YouTube video URL to:
- Replay the video automatically.
- Select auto replay the whole video or any portion of it.
- Download the video.
- Share the video to your friend in the easiest way.
- Search and replay other Youtube videos.